- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Journal Planning Magic by Andrea Gonzalez
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Make Time by Jake Knapp
- The Curated Closet by Anuschka Rees
- Cloth drawer organizers
- I love these for my dressers. They allow me to keep like items together.
- Acrylic drawer organizers
- I use these in my desk drawers to ensure all my office supplies don’t get mixed up. They’re also great for organizing products in the bathroom.
- Drawer dividers
- Another must to really utilize the space in your drawers.
- Cloth cube baskets
- I love these for storing off-season items like hats, gloves, and scarves. When I need them I store them within reach. During the off-season, I store them higher up.
- Lazy Susan
- Using this item for your kitchen cabinets is a must. It puts everything you might need within reach. Simply turn it.
- Stackable can rack organizer
- This is great for pantry organization, especially if you buy canned goods in bulk.
- Sliding cabinet basket drawer
- Use this in your pantry or under your sink for cleaning supplies.
- Wall-mounted file folder organizer
- Get your papers off of your desk with this organizing tool. Store often-used files for quick access while also keeping your desk clear of them.
- Hanging shelf closet organizer
- I have two and use the cloth drawer organizers in them for storing my sweatpants and sweaters.
- Stainless steel straw
- Beeswax reusable wrap
- Reusable produce bag
- Stasher bags
- Unpaper towels
- Dropps Dishwasher Detergent Pods
Documentaries + TV Shows
- Less is Now (Netflix)
- Minimalism (Netflix)
- Tidying Up with Marie Kondo (Netflix)
- A Plastic Ocean (Netflix)
- Explained: The World’s Water Crisis (Netflix)
*This page will be regularly updated as I discover new favorites. And don’t forget to check out my Resources page.